Because I know that choosing clothes can be stressful, we don't always like our bodies or the way we look, we can feel inferior compared to other people and we pretty much all have wardrobe disasters from time to time, we'll look at:
- feeling comfortable in your skin
- where we get our value from and how much you matter
- helping deal with the negative effects of comparing ourselves with other people
- being confident about choosing clothes
- discovering how to develop your own style and be your own stylist
PS There's nothing embarrassing about a MIRROR MAKEOVER - no tape measures or removing clothes!!!